Found 3 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Vertebral anomalies associated with anorectal malformations incidentally found on contrast studies: a case series||Abstract pdf|
|Felicia Nike, Pande Putu Yuli Anandasari|
|Vol. 5 No. 1 (2016): (Available online: 1 April 2016)||A Young Male with Spontaneous Ruptured Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformation (Case Report)||Abstract PDF|
|Vitorino Modesto Santos, Leandro Pretto Flores, Isabella Augusta Barros, Priscilla Souza Farias, Carolina Paula Lamounier, Renata Athayde Casasanta|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Spine vascular lesions from embryology to imaging findings review article with serial cases||Abstract pdf|
|Sri Andreani Utomo, Abdul Hafid Bajamal, Yuyun Yueniwati P.W.|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items