Found 6 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Nasal rinse and gargling as an effort in preventing COVID-19 infection with Islamic approach – a literature review||Abstract PDF|
|Budi Yanti, Imam Maulana, Debby Sofiana, Liesa Sufani, Noraliyatun Jannah|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||A rare nasal myiasis in a patient with diabetes mellitus||Abstract pdf|
|Teguh Rahardjo, Yoseph Jappi, Sony Wibisono|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Chronic rhinosinusitis patient with nasal polyps at Dr. Soetomo General Academic Hospital Center||Abstract pdf|
|Mohammad Lukmanul Hakim, Irwan Kristyono|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): In Press Online : August 2023||Sinonasal inverted papilloma extirpation by endoscopic approach: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Teuku Husni TR, Ridha Chaharsyah Mulya|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): In Press Online : August 2023||Comparison of the efficacy of hot saline irrigation and tranexamic acid on Boezaart score, intraoperative blood loss, and duration of surgery in functional endoscopic sinus surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis||Abstract pdf|
|Timmy Wibisono, Budi Sutikno, Titiek Hidayati Ahadiah, Budi Utomo, Citrawati Dyah Kenconowungu|
|Vol. 9 No. 2 (2020): (Available online: 1 August 2020)||The effect of Escherichia Coli induction on superoxide dismutase (SOD) and Malondialdehyde (MDA) levels in acute rhinosinusitis white rats models||Abstract PDF|
|Sarwastuti Hendradewi, Bambang Purwanto, Paramasari Dirgahayu, Brian Wasita, Eti Poncorini Pamungkas|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items