Found 5 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||Reducing musculoskeletal complaints and fatigue through participatory ergonomics on the table and chair design of participants of Halal Assurance System (HAS) training in LPPOM MUI of Banten, Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Wahyu Susihono, Rodani Rodani, I Putu Gede Adiatmika|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||Ergonomic workstation reduces electrical activity of upper trapezius muscles, erector spinae muscles, and musculoskeletal complaints in agel fiber twisting process||Abstract PDF|
|Chandra Dewi Kurnianingtyas, I Putu Gede Adiatmika, Ketut Tirtayasa, I Wayan Surata|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||The relationship between potential ergonomic hazard with complaints of musculoskeletal disorders||Abstract pdf|
|Moch. Sahri, Indira Ratu Felia, Akas Yekti Pulih Asih, Budhi Setianto|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||Successful obesity management in a 115 kg 14-year-old child: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Arief Budiarto, Nur Aisiyah Widjaja, Roedi Irawan|
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2014)||COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT THROUGH ERGONOMICS TRAINING WITH LOCAL WISDOM ORIENTED TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF SCULPTOR HEALTH IN THE PELIATAN VILLAGE, UBUD, GIANYAR, BALI-INDONESIA||Abstract PDF|
|I. M. Sutajaya|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items