Found 6 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Relationship red distribution width to platelet ratio with fibrosis degrees based on transient elastography in chronic hepatitis B patients||Abstract PDF|
|Fauzi Yusuf, Azzaki Abubakar, Desi Maghfirah, Ade Baswin|
|Vol. 8 No. 1 (2019): (Available online 1 April 2019)||The impact of the severity of HIV infection on the prevalence of liver fibrosis in children||Abstract PDF|
|Ida Bagus Gde Suwibawa Putra, Ketut Dewi Kumara Wati, I Putu Gede Karyana, I Gusti Ngurah Sanjaya Putra, Ni Nyoman Metriani Nesa|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||The ethanol extract of Garcinia mangostana L peel reduces the isoniazid-induced liver damage in rats||Abstract PDF|
|Triyanta Yuli Pramana, Brian Wasita, Vitri Widyaningsih, Risya Cilmiaty, Suroto Suroto, Ambar Mudigdo, Bambang Purwanto|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||The effectivity of bovine colostrum and Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) on the improvement of Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) and Takeda G-Protein Coupled Receptor-5 (TGR5) level in post-hepatectomy Wistar rats||Abstract PDF|
|Albert Eko Hendrawijaya, Bernadus Parish Budiono, Ignatius Riwanto, Agung Putra, Erik Prabowo|
|Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): (Available online: 1 December 2017)||The serum Arginase-1 correlation to child-pugh scores in predicting the severity of cirrhosis||Abstract PDF|
|Siti Muchayat Purnamaningsih|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Does NAFLD Fibrosis Score predict mortality risk among MAFLD patients?: a systematic review and meta-analysis||Abstract PDF|
|Adinda Ayu Dyah Rahadini, Adinda Rahadina|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items