Found one item.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Successful management of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) in an 8-day-old infant with moderate persistent pulmonary hypertension, moderate muscular Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), and small Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)||Abstract pdf|
|Oktavian Prasetia Wardana, Martono Tri Utomo, Risa Etika, Kartika Darma Handayani, I Gusti Bagus Adria Hariastawa, Mariza Fitriati|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 1 of 1 items