Found 5 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The effects of oral antihistamines on the formation of granulation tissue on full-thickness wounds in white rats Rattus norvegicus||Abstract pdf|
|Taufiqur Rakhim Aditra, Agus Santoso Budi, Iswinarno Doso Saputro|
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||The effect of duration of wound skin tissue on MDA, TNF-Î±, IL-6, Caspase 3, VEGF levels, and granulation tissue thickness in the white rat (Rattus novergicus)||Abstract PDF|
|Amru Sungkar, Danar Widyatmoko, Kristanto Yuli Yarso, Brian Wasita|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||The effect of Indonesian propolis dosage on vascularization of skin graft in skin wound of white rat’s skin graft model: molecular studies of malondialdehyde (MDA), nuclear factor-kappa beta (NF-kB), interleukin-6, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF||Abstract PDF|
|Amru Sungkar, Muchsin Doewes, Bambang Purwanto, Brian Wasita|
|Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): Integrated Biomedical Laboratory Conference Special Issue||A case report of diabetic foot ulcer underwent an autolytic debridement using hydrogel and hydrocellular foam combination||Abstract PDF|
|Hendry Irawan, Ketut Putu Yasa|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||A comparative study of full-thickness wound healing in rats using Nile tilapia skin and fresh human amnion||Abstract pdf|
|Nyssa Claresta Adhya Sastri, Iswinarno Doso Saputro, Lobredia Zarasade|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items