Found 4 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Peripheral blood abnormality in Sezary Syndrome with bacteremia||Abstract pdf|
|Wizar Putri Mellaratna, Zubir, Juwita Sahputri, Irwandi|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Norepinephrine modified the interaction between Escherichia coli and levofloxacin, potentially affecting clinical outcomes and increasing the risk of bacterial colonization||Abstract pdf|
|Amina Thayyiba, Eddy Bagus Wasito, Lindawati Alimsardjono|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Comparison between the time to detection of pathogenic and nonpathogenic microorganisms from blood culture specimens using the BACTECTM FX machine to determine the optimal incubation time||Abstract pdf|
|Dewi Yana, Agung Dwi Wahyu Widodo, Pepy Dwi Endraswari|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Critical priority Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs) secondary infection among COVID-19 patients: hidden threat during a pandemic? A retrospective study||Abstract pdf|
|Irbasmantini Syaiful, Ni Made Mertaniasih, Lindawati Alimsardjono, Pepy Dwi Endraswari, Arie Utariani, Budi Utomo|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 4 of 4 items