Found 3 items.
|Vol. 2 No. 1 (2013)||HIGH SERUM C-REACTIVE PROTEIN AS PREDICTOR OF SYSTEMIC INFLAMATORY RESPONES SYNDROME IN SEVERE HEAD INJURY PATIENTS||Abstract PDF|
|G Bomba, S Maliawan, T Mahadewa|
|Vol. 2 No. 2 (2013)||HIGH ARTERIAL BLOOD LACTATE AS SIRS PREDICTOR IN PATIENTS WITH SEVERE HEAD INJURY||Abstract PDF|
|L Lengkong, S Maliawan, T Mahadewa|
|Vol. 2 No. 2 (2013)||ELEVATION OF SERUM C-REACTIVE PROTEIN AS A PREDICTOR FOR SYSTEMIC INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE SYNDROME IN CERVICAL SPINAL CORD INJURY PATIENTS||Abstract PDF|
|O Stanley-Ketting, T Mahadewa, Sri Maliawan|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items