Found 5 items.
|Vol. 7 No. 1 (2018): (Available online: 1 April 2018)||Serum Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) level difference in benign and malignant epithelial ovarian tumor||Abstract PDF|
|Abdul Gafur, Deri Edianto, Roy Yustin Simanjuntak, Hotma Partogi Pasaribu, Edy Ardiansyah, Henry Salim Siregar|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2019): (Available online 1 August 2019)||Urine neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as an initial biomarker of acute kidney injury (AKI) in an intensive care unit (ICU) patients: a preliminary study||Abstract PDF|
|Ira Puspitawati, Ahmad Yun Jufan, Vidya Cahyaningrum, Chandra Trianna Dewi, Isniyanti Chasanah, Teguh Triyono|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Serum neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin and decreased kidney function as predictor of mortality and major adverse cardiac events during acute heart failure hospitalizations||Abstract PDF|
|Rani Paramitha Iswari Maliawan, I Ketut Badjra Nadha, I Gde Raka Widiana, I Gusti Ngurah Putra Gunadhi, Ida Sri Iswari, I Wayan Wita|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Role of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as a acute prerenal kidney injury marker: Exploring factors associated with its postoperative levels in hypotension-controlled otorhinolaryngology surgery||Abstract pdf|
|Andy Nauman Saputra, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Boby Abdul Rahman, Edward Kusuma, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Christrijogo Sumartomo|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2019): (Available online 1 August 2019)||Cardiorenal syndrome type 1: a literature review||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items