Found 6 items.
|Vol. 8 No. 3 (2019): Continuing Professional Development in Surgery - Indonesian General Surgeon Society (PABI) XVI||The effect of bioabsorbable (fibrillar) and fibrin glue on the number of macrophages and fibroblasts in Wistar rats with gastric perforation compared to the omental patch method||Abstract PDF|
|Resdiyanto Resdiyanto, Muhammad Shobachun Niam, Harun Al Rasyid, Setyo Sugiharto, Lulik Inggarwati, Hery Susilo|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Fibrin glue: an anti-fibrotic agent for contracted socket||Abstract pdf|
|Ivon Bremmy Wydha Saputro, Yulia Primitasari, Susy Fatmariyanti, Dyah Fauziah, Budi Utomo|
|Vol. 2 No. 1 (2013)||EFFECT OF CONJUNCTIVA-LIMBUS TRANSPLANTATION WITH FIBRIN GLUE COMPARE TO SUTURE TECHNIQUE ON STABILITY OF THE GRAFT ATTACHMENT IN PTERYGIUM SURGERY||Abstract PDF|
|Eka Sutyawan, S Niti, R Widiana|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Fibrin glue as a novel therapy for contracted socket in comparison to mitomycin-c and triamcinolone acetonide at Dr. Soetomo General Academic Hospital, Surabaya, Indonesia||Abstract pdf|
|Firda Ayu Muthie, Evelyn Komaratih, Sutjipto, Dyah Fauziah, Budi Utomo|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||Mitomycin C, curcumin, and fibrin glue inhibit the cell proliferation and expression of TGF-β in human pterygium fibroblast||Abstract pdf|
|Muhammad Abdurrauf, Ferdian Ramadhan, Nurwasis, Ismi Zuhria, Betty Agustina Tambunan, Hari Basuki Notobroto, Budi Surahman, Evelyn Komaratih|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The effect of fibrin glue on suppressing Transforming Growth Factor-β (TGF-β) expression compared to Mitomycin-C (MMC) and Triamcinolone Acetonide (TCA) as antifibrotic agents in contracted socket prevention||Abstract pdf|
|Nike Aswati, Luki Indriaswati, Sutjipto, Dyah Fauziah, Budi Utomo|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items