Found 7 items.
|Vol. 5 No. 3 (2016): (Available online: 1 December 2016)||Seroepidemiological Evidence for the Presence of Japanese Encephalitis Virus Infection in Ducks, Chickens, and Pigs, Bali-Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Anak Agung Ayu Mirah Adi, Nyoman Mantik Astawa, Putu Ayu Asri Damayanti, I Made Kardena, I Gusti Made Krisna Erawan, I Wayan Suardana, I Gusti Agung Arta Putra, Yasunobu Matsumoto|
|Vol. 5 No. 1 (2016): (Available online: 1 April 2016)||Japanese Encephalitis Incidence and Its Association with The Length of Stay and Long-term Outcome in 2015, Bali-Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|I Gusti Ngurah Made Suwarba, Ayu Rai Andayani, I Wayan Sukrata, Wira Sunetra|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||Emergency immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV drug discontinued with tuberculous meningoencephalitis: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Retnaningsih Retnaningsih, Muchlis Achsan Udji, Danar Dwi Anandika|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Meningoencephalitis due to SARS-CoV-2 and tuberculosis co-infection: a case report from Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Retnaningsih Retnaningsih, Bima Purwaamijaya, Dodik Tugasworo, Yovita Andhitara, Rahmi Ardhini, Aditya Kurnianto, Nur Afany, Jacob Bunyamin, Fatiha Sri Utami, Ida Ayu Sogata, Hairuzaman Hairuzaman|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2019): (Available online 1 August 2019)||Electroencephalogram (EEG) features and clinical presentation in the elderly patient at neurologic policlinic Sanglah General Hospital between July 2015-2017 period||Abstract PDF|
|Anak Agung Ayu Meidiary, Anna Marita Gelgel, I Gusti Ngurah Purna Putra|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||Comparison of cerebrospinal fluid results analysis against meningitis pathogens in meningitis patients||Abstract pdf|
|Magendi Indra Mukti, Aryati, Paulus Sugianto|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||Uncommon presentation of COVID-19 in ophthalmology: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Cisca Kuswidyati, Klarissa Chrishalim, Andre|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 7 of 7 items