Found 2 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Clostridium difficile virulence factors as the cause of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD): a literature review||Abstract pdf|
|Ni Luh Putu Harta Wedari, Ni Nyoman Sri Budayanti, Agus Eka Darwinata|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2019): (Available online 1 August 2019)||The incidence of Clostridium Difficile infection in diarrhea patients after receiving antibiotics at Dr. Soetomo Hospital Surabaya||Abstract PDF|
|Rima Hayyu Chrisnanda, Puspa Wardhani|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 2 of 2 items